[WriteLog] Writelog.ini issues in version 11.22G

Alan Marshall acm at ultranet.com
Tue Nov 18 12:05:19 EST 2014

After 14 years of using Writelog I have not been able to figure out what is
happening with Writelog Version 11.22G.

My writelog.ini file has the following in it:

[Configuration]
AutoSaveCount=1

Then some other specific stuff for my preferred methods of operation.

Since updating in September to this version I find that the AutoSaveCount=1
is not working at all.  I am still getting 20 unsaved contacts and the
regular warnings that saves are not being done.

>From experimentation I have found that two different computers with the same
Windows 7 OS the parsing of that line works differently.

1.  In Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit the AutoSaveCount=1 line MUST have a
trailing space after the 1 for it to work properly.
2 in Windows 7 Professional 64 bit version I can't find a combination of any
spaces etc to work at all.  It NEVER does an autosave.

Of course the latter (#2) is my actual operating machine in contesting and
thus is an issue for me.
There appear to be other INI commands that are likewise not working properly
while others DO work with the latest version.

Does anyone know what actual format is required for proper operation??

    -Alan, W1CCE