[WriteLog] Writelog.ini issues in version 11.22G

Jim Preston jpreston1 at cox.net
Tue Nov 18 13:51:24 EST 2014

Alan,

AutoSaveCount=1 works fine for me, first in WIN XP, then Win7 Pro, and
now on Win 8.1

Where is your writelog.ini file located? Mine is located in C:\Windows.
There is another one located in
C:\Users\Jim\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Windows, but the one that
Writelog uses is the first one I mentioned.

It is possible you have more than one instance of writelog.ini file on
your computer also. Make sure AutoSaveCount=1 is in the correct ini file.

73,

Jim N6VH