[WriteLog] ARRL SS SSB prefill adi file

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Tue Nov 18 13:36:04 EST 2014

Thanks Gary for your efforts.  I think it is a useful tool, especially
with the long exchange. It seemed to be reasonably accurate. I was
surprised that a number of stations apparently changed their check.
Either a guest operator was using their station or they somehow changed
the year that they were first licensed.

John W4AAA