[WriteLog] Bandmap and Timed CQ issues

Dean St. Hill dmsthill at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 13:42:49 EDT 2014

I will try a couple ideas based on what has gone before.

Interestingly I used to do SO2R for rtty with homebrewed FSK devices using
com ports to drive them - simple transistor/resistor circuit. I then used
two computers as well with the network supported lock-out.

When I checked, I did realise that in the uHam device router I had another
com port defined for PTT. This may have been the issue. I think this crept
in while trying to trouble-shoot some other problem. I will confirm results
later today.

Dean - 8P6SH