[WriteLog] Stew Perry Prefill adi File

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Thu Oct 16 22:56:18 EDT 2014

This weekend the Stew Perry 160M Topband Distance Challenge will be one of
the contests on the air.  This is the Mini-Stew, with the Big Stew coming in
Dec.  In preparation for this warm up event I have updated my Stew Perry
Call History adi file to include the 2013 contest results.  The file now
contains 2,348 WW calls and their associated grid square identifiers.

This file may be downloaded from my Dropbox account at the following link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3cl1cs0xhvsm5s3/Stew%20Perry%20Call%20History%20.adi?dl=0

For those unfamiliar with incorporating a Prefill file for use within
WriteLog please download and read the following document.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mckz6zbuklff0up/WriteLog%20Prefill%20Exchange%20file%20loading%20instructions.pdf?dl=0

As always, be sure to verify the prefill file information with what you copy
over the air.

73,
Gary AL9A