[WriteLog] Rig control - intermittant loss of control

Frank M Etzler n8wxq at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 26 19:11:32 EDT 2014

Writelog  11.10 has worked flawlessly in my present setup for a year now. Today I experience loss of rig control after 1 or more qso's . Sometimes and hour or two of operation is possible at other times it is impossible to connect. I can always connect with after reboot of everything. Looks like serial connection gets stuck. Logic9 works just fine.  Set up is IC -7600, PK232 ( a new one with usb conection) .   I have updated the drivers and checked the cables.  Ideas?