[WriteLog] Write log 11.30C Bandmap Flex6500

Len Morris VE3FJB at lenmar.net
Sat Dec 12 16:04:13 EST 2015

Thanks for the reply Joe… Well I have been using WL for years for RTTY contests, and I can’t say that I noticed before using the 6500, not with the 3k and 7700.. Guess I am getting too old for all this! lol
I guess I’ll send a note to Wayne, and see if he can set up a switch for that..

Have a great weekend..

Len