[WriteLog] Stew Perry Topband Challenge prefill file

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Tue Dec 15 23:42:56 EST 2015

One week from this Saturday will see the Stew Perry Topband Challenge.  As I
will be off basking in the warm tropical breezes of HI rather than plowing
snow in AK when that event starts, I have updated the prefill file for this
contest and am releasing it early as I will not be able to do it next week.
The file now contains 2,626 calls and their associated grid squares.  The
file includes calls from the 2014 Stew as well as the 2015 Summer Stew and
the 2015 PreStew.

The file may be downloaded from the following link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g78uomp3i3aopd8/Stew%20Perry%20Call%20History.adi?dl=0

As always, be sure to verify the prefill file contents with what you copy
over the air.  Good luck and have fun.

73,
Gary AL9A