[WriteLog] Rotor Control

joeduerbusch k0bx at arrl.net
Thu Feb 12 12:11:15 EST 2015

Hi Gary for your comments.  The Antenna to this Azimuth works fine, I also
setup a short-cut key with the "Grave" key to turn the rotor.  I am using a
RotorE-Z board inside the HamIV control box.
On my website I even wrote a VB program to turn the rotor.
When I type in a beamheading, such as 109, hit enter, I just get a beep
from windows.  So thanks again I will continue trying.

Joe K0BX