[WriteLog] WL for Win7

Dean St. Hill dmsthill at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 00:59:41 EST 2015

Dave

I think if you bought the latest version you will get a link to download a
file which will install the latest version without need for any updates.
The registration information which will be also provided in the email will
work with updates for the next year.

Hope that helps. I can't think of any other way to answer your query as
there are not too many specifics provided.

Dean 8P6SH

Dean St. Hill

Barbados.JustAskLocals.com
It's a big world. Travel smarter.