[WriteLog] Transmit problem with 2Tone/MMTTY

joeduerbusch k0bx at arrl.net
Wed Jan 14 20:22:40 EST 2015

Thank you Chad for you suggestion.  I tried what you said, but 2Tone had
the correct setting for the Flex-6300 soundcard DAX.  But it was worth a
try but didn't help.
I think that maybe I will delete all occurrences of  XMMT.ocx off my
computer, there was four of them.  Then I will reinstall Writelog.  This
should force it to re-register the XMMT.ocx and hopefully the path.

BTW XMMT Writelog, 2Tone and RttyRite all work on receiver but nether work
on transmit.  I would think that RttyRite would work as it has nothing to
do with XMMT?

I will keep on play with this.

Joe K0BX