[WriteLog] writelog.ini shortcut

Gary Senesac al9a at mtaonline.net
Sun Jul 19 20:29:02 EDT 2015

Jim,

The location of your writelog.ini file will vary depending upon how you installed WriteLog.  If you installed it at some location other than C:\Program Files your ini file will be at C:\Windows.

If you installed at C:\Program Files then the ini in file is probably in the Virtual Store path. There is a hidden folder in the Virtual Store path so make sure you have turned on the option to display hidden files in the Control Panel.  I'm traveling at the moment and do not have access to my computer to give the full path name on my machine, but it is something like -

C:\Users\AL9A\App Data\Virtual Store\Writelog\Program

The app data folder is the hidden file.

Gary AL9A
Sent from my Kindle HDX onboard the Diamond Princess
Sailing for Korsakov, Sakhalin Island, Russia