[WriteLog] Getting error with RTTY

Don AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Mon Jul 20 12:45:39 EDT 2015

I don't know what could have caused these errors, but one way to "start over" on RTTY is to delete the [RTTY] sections in your writelog.ini file and then restart WriteLog. If you tried opening a cloned Rttyrite window, then there may be more than one [RTTY] section in writelog.ini. There may be [RTTY], [RTTY2], etc.
Open writelog.ini in Notepad, find the [RTTY] sections, highlight them and delete them. Then restart WriteLog and start configuring your Rttyrite windows again.
For information on using MMTTY and 2Tone with XMMT.ocx, see this tutorial:
http://www.rttycontesting.com/tutorials/writelog/xmmt-support-for-mmtty-2tone/

For more information on Cloned Rttyrite windows, check this out:
http://www.rttycontesting.com/tutorials/writelog/rttyrite-clones/

Something else you can do and this is a bit more radical, is to delete or rename writelog.ini, then restart WriteLog. This creates a new writelog.ini file.
73, Don AA5AU