[WriteLog] Getting error with RTTY

Tom Shelton gl1800winger at verizon.net
Fri Jul 24 09:56:18 EDT 2015

Thanks Don - I finally had a chance to sit down and apply your suggestions.  First thing, I got rid of all the extraneous writelog.ini files, then edited the correct one by removing all the RTTY, RTTY-Rite, and RTTY-Rite clone sections.  Then opened writelog as an administrator.  Saved everything and exited the program - reopened (not as admin) and its working like a champ.

Now all set up for next weekend's NAQP-CW.

Tom Shelton, ND3N