[WriteLog] WriteLog utility for 2 radio run mode

Wayne, W5XD w5xd at writelog.com
Sat Jun 13 21:24:44 EDT 2015

The features are similar, but there are a lot more smarts in the
WriteLogRunMode utility. It makes assumptions about exactly what the
F-key messages mean, and it uses those assumptions to decide, for
example, whether a transmission on one radio is too important to
interrupt in favor of one on the other? or should the F-key you just
pressed to send on radio B be queued and transmitted when whatever is
happening on radio A finishes.

These smarts take some getting used to when you operate it. But I think
that its possible to significantly abbreviate the number of keystrokes
necessary to maintain two radios, when you're the target of the pileup
on one or both.

start1RadioRunMode is like staring an auto-CQ on only one radio.
start2RadioRunMode is more like starting auto-CQ's on both radios.

Wayne