[WriteLog] Fwd: email

Courtney Judd k4wi at k4wi.net
Mon Mar 16 12:25:39 EDT 2015

i sent the below several weeks ago never go any response so thought i
would resend and widen it out.... anyone have any ideas on how to fix
this problem? Using writelog with Win 7 pro and PostBox as my email
client, I can send these files by copy/paste to a new message but it was
so much easier straight from Writelog! tnx Cort