[WriteLog] Fwd: email

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Mon Mar 16 12:56:18 EDT 2015

MAPISendMail failed: 2 appears to be a privilege issue in Vista,
Windows 7 and later.  See this link:
<https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/silverlight/en-US/63e9f5b2-f5f2-4cf8-bdc2-ca1fad88ebe5/problem-with-outlook-and-mapisendmail-returns-mapiefailure-when-outlook-is-running?forum=outlookdev>

While the answer refers specifically to Outlook, it likely applies
to PostBox as well.  Make sure that Writelog is not being run with
elevated privileges (that is, do not "Run as Administrator").

My guess is that you changed WriteLog to "Run as Administrator" about
the same time this problem began.  If this does not resolve your
problem, there are pages of links with other suggestions if you enter
"MAPISendMail failed:2" in Google.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV