[WriteLog] WriteLog 11.30 is now available

Jerry Flanders jeflanders at comcast.net
Thu Oct 8 20:11:07 EDT 2015

I have 11.29b working SO2R with my Flex 6700 in
RTTY mode. Thanks to you guys for making this
happen and for including detailed instructions for the setup.

However, it seems to be limited in that I cannot
run on both "radios" simultaneously unless I
manually shift focus back and forth between them.

When GOOGLE-ing back through the history of WL
and SO2R, I discovered that at one time you
provided a way for the program to command
automatic timed focus shifts along with a CQ
after the shift. This was several years ago, and
it appears that doesn't work anymore.

Can you please restore this feature. Without it,
SO2R RTTY with WL and Flex 6700 isn't complete.

Jerry W4UK