[WriteLog] ARRL SS CW history prefill file

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Fri Oct 30 20:31:21 EDT 2015

For those planning on working the ARRL Sweepstakes CW contest next weekend I
have updated my WriteLog SS CW history prefill file to include the 2014
results.  The file now contains 3,232 unique calls.  Pay close attention, as
you should be doing anyway, as some of the calls in the file lack the Check
information.  I think this bit of data was missing from a file I picked up
somewhere a few years ago.  If you stumble across one of these you will have
to manually fill in the Check number.  Oh, the agony!

The link to download the history file is
https://www.dropbox.com/s/f4vv1b5e5t4yezr/ARRL%20SS%20CW%20Call%20History%202009-2014.adi?dl=0.

As always use with caution.  What you copy over the air takes precedence
over what is in the prefill file.

73,
Gary AL9A