[WriteLog] Using SDRPlay for spectra data on the Bandmap

ki6dy at sbcglobal.net ki6dy at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 3 20:03:42 EDT 2016

Is anyone using SDRPlay to provide spectrum data to the bandmap? I have this feature working but I believe the IQ data is swapped causing upper sideband signals to appear below the tuned frequency and vice-versa. I'm pretty sure this is not a case of the frequency being shifted up or down the display.

Using HDSDR software with SDRPlay requires that I swap I and Q, wondering if the case is the same for Writelog and if so how to do it.
BobKI6DYki6dy at sbcglobal.net