[WriteLog] Problem installing dual run mode add on.

Bob Henderson bob.5b4agn at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 06:05:51 EDT 2016

I haven't given up but nor have I made any useful progress.

On my W10 system with WL v12 installation of the add on is unsuccessful.  I
can find no evidence the add on installs anything.  In particular the
following folder is not created.

C:\Users\<YourUserName>\AppData\Local\WriteLog_Contesting_Softw

I still have v11.32d running on a W7U system.  It seemed like a good
idea to attempt the installation of the add on in this system.  So I
did.

The outcome of this experiment is exactly as with my W10 WL v12
installation.  I can find no External entries in the "Command to run"
drop down list.

C:\Users\<YourUserName>\AppData\Local\WriteLog_Contesting_Softw has
not been created.

Two completely independent machines,  One W7U and the other W10.  One
WL11.32d and the other WL 12.07  Same outcome in that the add-on does
not install.

Could it be the contents of the GitHub repository have been corrupted?

I am otherwise at a loss.

73 Bob, 5B4AGN