[WriteLog] Problem installing dual run mode add on.

Dean St. Hill dmsthill at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 08:02:15 EDT 2016

Bob

Is there anyway to confirm that your .NET framework is uptodate. I seem to
recall there were some updates that were really large that were mainly
updates to the .NET thingy.

Truth is I don't know even how to check but I guess maybe using the update
you may be able to find out.

The other possibility is whether or not the user under which it is being
installed has appropriate priveleges.

Whenever I am installing WL - my computer does everything to prevent me
from installing an "unsafe" programme. The same happened with the 2runradio
utility. You may have a similar issue. As I recall the first time this
showed up I was actually doing an upgrade to WL and when I hit enter
(without really reading the dialogue) nothing happened. I had to run it
again, click the rather small box top left marked "more info" and follow a
few steps before my W10 machine would allow the install. This doedn't
happen on my Laptop  both are W10 64 but I think the desktop was upgraded
from a Win7 Pro install while the laptop was an upgrade from Win8 home.

I hope that adds another perspective to help solve.

Regards

Dean 8P2K

*Dean St.Hill*

*Barbados.JustAskLocals.com <http://Barbados.JustAskLocals.com>*