[WriteLog] Dual Run Add-on Installation failure

Bob Henderson bob.5b4agn at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 12:21:29 EDT 2016

With Wayne's help I am now making progress.  It is time to 'fess up on what
I did wrong.......

I followed the link to Wayne's GitHub location which is headed Wayne (Round
Rock) 2.3 build

I clicked on the green button inviting me to clone or download.  In the
window which opened I selected "Download ZIP"

Following the download I unzipped to various locations from which I double
clicked the install.bat file

THIS WAS WRONG

What I should have done on arrival at Wayne's GitHub location was double
click on the line below that headed "Wayne (Round Rock) 2.3 build" which is
entitled "DownloadInstaller 2.3 build"

This opens its subdirectory which contains versions 1.9, 2.2 & 2.3 of the
add-on

I should have then clicked once on *WriteLogRunModeV.2.3.zip* to select it
then hit the download button.

The downloaded file unzipped to C:\temp provides the files for installation
of the add-on.  Double clicking on the install.bat file enclosed therein
installs the add-on.

Perhaps this will help other potential users of the add-on if they find
themselves similarly challenged.

Experimentation with the add-on will now have to wait as my xyl is waiting
for me to go to dinner.

73

Bob, 5B4AGN