[WriteLog] Converting N1MM+ call history file to WL

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Fri Aug 5 22:51:46 EDT 2016

Might be some hepful information here:

http://www.rttycontesting.com/tutorials/writelog3/friend-ini/

If you have the callsigns in .CSV, you can open that file in Excel then
highlight and copy all the callsigns. Then paste them into Notepad and save
that file as your Friend.ini after putting in "Go PVRC" after each callsign
(pasting as you go). Should take too long to do.

The tutorial should help understand the friend.ini file and how it is used
with WriteLog.

73, Don AA5AU