[WriteLog] Preset Exchange From ADI File and Bandmap

LY2IJ ly2ij at takas.lt
Fri Aug 19 04:30:48 EDT 2016

Hi,

2 questions after EU HF contest (EU works EU only)

1. I used "Preset Exchange From ADI File" which worked great detecting multipliers and clearly showing them on bandmap - big improvement in score!
But - "unknown" stations were marked multiplier collor too - stations which were not in "preset adif" file or not worked on other band slots before.
Is this possible to change somehow (in WL.ini.?) or this is EUHF 3rd party module issue? To show only known mults as mults.

2. In EUHF EU to EU contacts are allowed only. But DX spots from cluster in bandmap are shown as "new station", confusing too.
I filtered incoming cluster spots before contest, but that din't work 100%.
The same in WAE - for me EU stations are shown as good.
Any solution to have these 0 point stations different color in bandmap?

WL version - 11.36 since my both radio computers are old WinXP.

73 Arunas LY2ij