[WriteLog] Dual Run and CSS

Kostas SV1DPI sv1dpi at otenet.gr
Fri Aug 19 04:46:17 EDT 2016

The writelog calls it LiveCW. You need to define in the writelog.ini,
the time the "red box" is active. By the way, this stopped to work for
me during iota contest (I sent a question without reply here) but it
worked again when I re-imported my ini file. Anyway... I suggested that
this feature should work with a variable time, defined by the software
and not with a constant time. You can try it in Morserunner. Study the
way it works. If I write SV1 and press the function key, it starts
playing. When the program plays the 1, it goes with the next one on the
message. In the meantime, I have the time to write another letter, and
so on. You can find an ideal constant time (mine is set to 850 - I
usually play in 30wpm) but if you change the cw speed this is not ok.
Just a proposition for the next update.

...73 de Kostas SV1DPI
   (One of SZ1A-EP6T)