[WriteLog] more wierdness .. V12?

Steve Forst numbnutz33 at verizon.net
Mon Feb 8 10:50:37 EST 2016

In Version 12 I am seeing the same thing mentioned by Alan:  Up arrow
from the entry window  jumps to the first  entry in the log, and not to
the most recently logged QSO (as it has done for me over the past 15
years).   As a blind guy using screen reading software this is
problematic for me.

I thought it might just be peculiar to my particular setup, but if
someone else is seeing this, maybe not.    Has something changed/broken
in V. 12, or is there  a setting I can tweak to get  the old behavior back?

73, Steve KW3A