[WriteLog] more wierdness .. V12?

Wayne, W5XD w5xd at writelog.com
Mon Feb 8 13:09:23 EST 2016

> In Version 12 I am seeing the same thing mentioned by Alan: Up arrow
> from the entry window jumps to the first entry in the log, and not to
> the most recently logged QSO (as it has done for me over the past 15
> years). As a blind guy using screen reading software this is
> problematic for me. I thought it might just be peculiar to my
> particular setup, but if someone else is seeing this, maybe not. Has
> something changed/broken in V. 12, or is there a setting I can tweak
> to get the old behavior back?
> 73, Steve KW3A

This particular report  I confirm is in version 12.01 and 12.02--it
didn't get picked up in the beta tests and will be fixed in 12.03 "real
soon now". (By the way, none of the other "weirdness in V12" have I been
able to reproduce, with the exception of the "dualing CQ's doesn't
work." But that was not a bug, but instead was incorrect configuration
by the user of the %X sequence in a message key. Let me define
"incorrect" as "WriteLog did what its documentation says it will do, not
what the user thought it would do instead.")

Wayne