[WriteLog] Problems with V12 in WPX

Ken Widelitz widelitz at gte.net
Sat Feb 13 03:00:22 EST 2016

>BUT the cursor immediately disappears from the NUMB field in the Entry
window and no longer shows anywhere.  I finally >noticed that in the menu
tool bar that the File choice is now highlighted.  If I press Enter, instead
of logging the call just worked, >the list of available options under the
File menu item opens for me to make a selection there!

I had a similar experience with the cursor disappearing in CW from the
bottom call entry window in SO2R and then upon clicking the call field, the
cursor showed up in the top call entry window. I believe that was in NAQP.

73, Ken, K6LA / VY2TT