[WriteLog] F10 key problem in V12

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Sat Feb 13 21:00:07 EST 2016

I continue to have problems with the macros being sent by the F10 key and wonder if anyone else who is running WL V12 is seeing similar behavior.  Whenever I press F10 the macro message gets sent, but the cursor disappears and the File selection on the menu bar is highlighted.  The only way to get the cursor back is to mouse click on a field in the Entry window.  I have tried multiple fixes or work arounds, all unsuccessful.  It does this not matter what field the cursor is occupying when the F10 key is pressed.  I even edited the macro to be a null entry with no characters in it all.  Press F10 and the cursor disappears and the File tab is highlighted.  No other F key exhibits this behavior, only F10.  Is this a V12 bug or or a bug in the CQ WPX RTTY module?  I haven’t had a chance to use any other contest modules under V12 yet so I’m not sure where the fault may lie.

73,
Gary AL9A