[WriteLog] another problem

Courtney Judd k4wi at k4wi.net
Mon Feb 15 12:39:59 EST 2016

you the MAN Gary! That solved the problem! Personally, I don't like
docking or letting the computer dictate what is going to happen. With
two 22 in. monitors I have plenty of real estate to set up exactly what
windows go where and the size that  want. I have the fonts set up on
most of the windows to a fairly large size as my eyes just don't work as
well as they used to. Going this Wednesday for cataract surgery on my
right eye and the other a month later. Thanks again, Cort K4WI