[WriteLog] No problems here

Keith Beebe W3KB keith at w3kb.net
Mon Feb 15 11:08:59 EST 2016

Well, here's a different perspective.

I run Writelog V12 after updating from V11 and importing the .ini settings.  I run Windows 7 Home Premium on a system with legacy serial ports and use a homebrew RTTY interface.  I use mmtty.ocx

I'm reading all the emails about this or that problem with Writelog V12 during the CQ WW WPX RTTY.

Maybe I'm just fortunate or I have things set right, but I wish to report NO problems here (did not experience any of the issues described) during the contest gaining more than one (1) million points in the process.

Keith W3KB