[WriteLog] NAQP prefill file

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Thu Jan 7 15:49:46 EST 2016

This coming Sat. is the NAQP CW contest.  I have updated the prefill history
file to include new updates from 2015 events.  The file now contains 6,120
calls and can be downloaded at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jb372f8odbzn2qe/NAQP%20CW-RTTY-SSB%20History%20File.adi?dl=0

As a heads up there is a name change for several AK stations in this file.
This past fall we lost a great guy when Rich KL7RA became a SK.  Several of
us up here have decided to use the name RICH in the various NAQP winter
contests to honor his memory.  Consequently several of the AK calls in this
file have already had the name changed to RICH, mine included, rather than
the normal name of the operator.

As always be sure to log what you copy over the air as that information
supersedes the prefill file data.

73,
Gary AL9A