[WriteLog] Using a HAL ST-8000 with Writelog.

Mark Hammond k7hph at q.com
Fri Jan 8 19:43:14 EST 2016

Hello All:

I recently purchased the newest version of WriteLog with the intent of putting my ST-8000 RTTY Terminal Unit back on the air. For some reason, the ST-8000 doesn't seem to be sending the data in a form that  the WriteLog software can process, as I just get garbage on the PC screen. I am running an FTDX9000D into the TU and connecting it to the PC through a Byte Runner Four Port RS232 PCI Bus Card. The Comm Port is set up for 4800 Baud,  Even Parity , Wor d Length 7 and 1 Stop B it. I have the Rttyrite window set up for 45 Baud, Dumb Terminal . Is there something that I am missing? Any help would be greatly appreciated .

73, K7HPH, Mark