[WriteLog] rttyrite cw in stereo?

Jerry Pixton jpixton at shentel.net
Tue Jan 12 12:00:21 EST 2016

Writelog CWers,

Is there a way to get right channel audio to the cw decoder opened from
a rttyrite window via "sound board AFSK"?

I am running Windows 7 64bit and Writelog 11.32 with two radios; one on
the left and one on the right. I am still using the old set up on one
sound card for the two radios (not the newer 2 sound cards).

For rtty with mmtty I can select left or right channels. But with the cw
decoder all I seem to get is left channel audio. this means that both
radios see the same audio stream instead of a left and right stereo stream.

Does this mean that Writelog is only opening the sound board in mono,
not stereo as in rtty mode?

Or am I just having a senior moment and overlooking something.

Jerry, W6IHG
Dr. Jerry R. Pixton, PIXOS Designs
http://www.shentel.net/pixosdesigns/RadioTuner/
jpixton at shentel.net