[WriteLog] v11 and v12 Both on Same Computer?

Ned Swartz nosatisfaction at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 14 13:22:17 EST 2016

Can I install v12 on the same computer as my existing v11 so that I can use either?

(Test computer will be my fully functioning and wired shack computer running Win
7/64 Pro.  I don't want to mess anything up as I have forgotten everything I
once knew about making Microsoft products work with radios.)

BTW and off-topic, I dumped parallel and serial ports years ago in favor of USB.
  What serial ports that still remain on the ham gear I run with bullet-proof
Edgeport USB converters.

Ned K1GU