[WriteLog] Yaesu FT-950 CW Keying

Gary garywy0v at msn.com
Fri Jan 15 12:54:57 EST 2016

I also sent this question to the FT-950 Reflector but I have not found a
solution.

Is anyone in the group using Writelog with their FT-950.  I have been
unable to get it to Send CW correctly.  I have tried all settings in
Writelog and also the menu settings on the FT-950.  It will only send a
series of dits or key the rig continuously.

l am using a simple home-brew, one-transistor interface, plugged into
the Key jack on the rear of the FT-950.  It has worked perfectly with
other radios (IC-736, IC-746PRO, Kenwood TS-2000).

My interface works perfectly with other software including Ham Radio,
Deluxe, N1MM and AC Log by N3FJP.

I upgraded from Writelog V11 to V12 with the same results.
HP Duo Core E8400 Desktop
Windows 7.0 64-Bit
3Gb Memory
Using Com 1 (Serial Port, not USB).