[WriteLog] Off/On Time

Kostas SV1DPI sv1dpi at otenet.gr
Fri Jun 24 10:33:41 EDT 2016

I installed writelog in an old computer (I think it has a pentium) to
make tests for M2 in network. I had a previous installation on this
computer and upgraded it to 12.05. I imported the previous writelog.ini.
I used the writelog in network with 3 computers and me and a friend were
imported calls and made tests. After some qsos, this version crashed and
writelog does not start again and I need to install it again from
scratch.  Because it was the 1st time I imported the writelog.ini, I
considered this was the problem...

...73 de Kostas SV1DPI
   (One of SZ1A-EP6T)