[WriteLog] v12.03 error Message on Start Up

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 21 22:43:00 EDT 2016

Eric, I think it has something to do with WriteLog not seeing sound devices.
There is some references to this error in previous posts to the reflector.
See:

http://lists.contesting.com/_writelog/2013-12/msg00079.html

http://lists.contesting.com/_writelog/2014-01/msg00003.html

http://lists.contesting.com/archives/html/WriteLog/2015-12/msg00055.html

There are other results as well. Just Google "Error setting up device names
for sound, Vista-style".

One thing you can do is load a blank INI file and see if that clears the
issue. Let us know if you don't get this resolved and if you need help

73, Don AA5AU