[WriteLog] Makrothen Crash

Thom ki8w at usa.com
Sat Oct 8 12:52:11 EDT 2016

Well good for you.

My Writelog 12 running on windows 10 crashed so bad this morning it will
not even load up now.

Back when I was running Writelog 10 back before I left the hobby to
further my career I never had any problems with it at all.  Now with 12
I have had nothing but problems since I first installed it.

I am frustrated with it all.

My brain needs a serious reboot so I am headed out to a local college
football game.

I may give another fresh install a chance when I get back. Tailgate here
I come

73

Thom KI8W