[WriteLog] Makrothen Crash

Don Jones ko7i at comcast.net
Sat Oct 8 13:17:49 EDT 2016

When I upgraded my other PC from Win7 Pro to W10 Pro I had a lot of
crashes do to device drivers not being W10 compatible. Once those
updates were installed the machine became stable. I'm wondering, even if
you purchased the PC in question with W10 installed by the OEM, if you
have checked your device drivers for updates? Start with your video and
hard disk drivers.

Just my $.02. Good Luck, Don KO7i