[WriteLog] Makrothen RTTY Contest: ALT K locks up MMTTY Receive

Jeff Stai wk6i.jeff at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 20:08:04 EDT 2016

I too lost callsign highlighting the main rttyrite window. And I had the
receive issue noted by N5ZC, but it occurred on my 2tone clone windows.

I have no idea what it takes to make a module, but is there a way some of
us could attack it to fix things? (Is it possible the module is totally
broken on WL 12/Win10?)

73 jeff wk6i