[WriteLog] RTTY messages containing %e not at the end

Wayne support at writelog.com
Mon Sep 19 15:50:00 EDT 2016

> Put all my messages in starting each with %r and ending all with space
> %E... hit ok/apply and a message box appeared with the following: rtty
> memory %E not at end of message. Do you really want that? yes or no.
> [stuff deleted] Finally just closed  the whole window and the messages
> seem to just work just fine.

If you answer "No" to the message box "do you really want that?" the
cursor is placed on the (first) message that has a %e not at the end.
Since you don't post a reason you want a message to have characters
after the %e, its likely you really want to fix this as there will be a
problem later: you're going  press f-Keys and complain that the message
you wanted to send did not get sent (because the Rttyrite window is
instead sending the left over characters after the %e in the previous
f-key you pressed) and you have to press another f-key and WL sends the
wrong message, etc.

Wayne