[WriteLog] One FSK port for "SO2V"?

Ed W0YK ed at w0yk.com
Thu Dec 21 02:41:15 EST 2017

Yes.  WriteLog supports multiple app instances on one Com port, including TonyFSK.

73,Ed W0YK
-------- Original message --------From: Jeff Stai <wk6i.jeff at gmail.com> Date: 12/20/17  11:29 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: Writelog Reflector <writelog at contesting.com> Subject: [WriteLog] One FSK port for "SO2V"?
I could swear I saw that a recent release added a feature where if you are
operating with 2 receivers in (say) a K3, you could now use just one serial
port for FSK instead of the two you needed before (to switch to the 2nd VFO
entry window for transmit).

Maybe I'm not looking for the right words, but I can't seem to locate that
release note.

Assuming I'm not on drugs and I did see that, does this feature also work
with the (new) TinyFSK support - meaning that one TinyFSK is all that is
needed to support both VFOs?

Thanks - jeff wk6i

Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff at gmail.com