[WriteLog] Problem

DickT-W0RAA dickt at w0raa.com
Sat Mar 11 15:52:10 EST 2017

I need help and I hope someone here can tell me how to solve a problem.

I am trying to set things up in WriteLog (v11.32D) for the upcoming BARTY
RTTY Contest next weekend.

When I try to bring up RttyRite I get the following error message:

A window pops up and the heading is: Rttyrite Crash Handler and below that
it says:

Rttyrite has crashed.
Created Dump FIle.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My
Documents\Writelog\Contest\RttyRite.11.32D.mdmp

The Writelog Support Team may ask you for it.

I hope somebody can tell me what to do to resolve the problem.  BTW, I'm
running XP/SP3.  Up until now I haven't had any problems.

73,

Dick - W0RAA