[WriteLog] License Renewal/Download

Mike VE3YF mike at ve3yf.com
Mon Nov 6 13:15:17 EST 2017

Hi:

I have been trying over the weekend to renew my Writelog License and to
download the latest version. However I get this message when I get to
PayPal that "Writelog LLC does not ship to this location" I have no idea
why that is coming up, I have selected the download and not the CD
version. This has never happened to me before in all the years I have
been using Writelog. Not sure if it is a Paypal Problem or the e-Junkie
problem.

Has anyone experienced this problem recently. Just as note I have sent a
couple emails to Support at writelog.com, but it may take some time before
they get thru all the emails.

--

*73 De Mike*