[WriteLog] License Renewal/Download

Frank Fallon n2ff at optonline.net
Mon Nov 6 14:56:27 EST 2017

Mike,

I also had problems trying to get the latest version of Writelog on a
laptop I plan to take to Antigua next week.  The latest version of
Writelog I have is 11.09 on disk and I was unable to upload it to the HP
laptop I have with Windows 10.  So I sprung for the latest version and
ran into all sorts of problems - rejected credit card for some reason
but my wife's card worked. Norton then caused problems and apparently I
exceeded the five attempts at dowloading.  Luckily I did order the CD
but not sure that will arrive in time.  So I may be using N1MMplus as
V26FF while on Antigua.  Needless to say I am very frustrated at this point.

73 de Frank....N2FF.....