[WriteLog] CW Open by K0PC

ShelbyK4WW shelbyk4ww at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 09:26:21 EDT 2018

 Any WriteLog users, excluding the versions with CW Open by K0PC installed,
been successful in getting the one listed at  http://www.cwops.org/
software.html  to work. I downloaded/installed, but when it opens all the
required fields, SEQ, DATE, TIME, FREQ, CALL, etc, are missing? Requests to
WriteLog support indicate the author asked for it to be remover from
WriteLog third party download page?
I use WriteLog v11.25c, and unless replies may directly effect those using
versions without the CW Open by K0PC, replies off the list are requested?
Thanks

73, Shelby - K4WW
As I don't have an iPad nor iPhone, sent from my PC