[WriteLog] CWT prefill file lost

Marsh KA5M marsh at ka5m.net
Thu Apr 26 11:25:11 EDT 2018

On Yahoo Groups > cwops > Files there is a WriteLog .adi Prefill file
"WL_CWT_Prefill_26Apr18.adi" for the Mini-CWT Sessions.

The file was updated this morning from the latest CWops Member Roster.

This Prefill file is for use with WriteLog v12.27 and earlier versions of
WriteLog with the "Mini_CWT_1.1.msi" module installed.

Marsh, KA5M