[WriteLog] MMTTY & 2Tone

Nick Smith nrsmith at citlink.net
Sat Dec 15 10:56:44 EST 2018

While installing Writelog , MMTTY and 2Tone on a new computer, I found
that I could not integrate them using XMMT.ocx. Maybe I am missing
something(obliviously), so any suggestions as to what I have done wrong.
I have actually done this on a couple of computers prior to getting this
new one. I even tried the MMTTY program that integrates MMTTY and
Writelog, but that didn't work as it told me I needed to install Writelog.

I have been off the air now for sometime and wanted to work the contest
this weekend but could not get things going. Any suggestions as to what
I need to do?

Nick, W4GKM